First and foremost I want to thank Farm Tails for bestowing me the HONEST SCRAP award. I feel honored to have received this, my very first award. The down side is I truly am computer illiterate trying to figure this "link" business out: well lets just say I don't have the patience or better yet, my menopausal brain does not always function properly. However, that being said, I would like to participate and offer my readers 10 true things about me:
1. I start my day listening to IMUS IN THE MORNING
2. I love to vacuum
3. I no not like seafood, yes that includes Lobster
4. I love shoes, a girl in my opinion can never have enough shoes
5. I have never drank a cup of coffee or a glass of beer
6. I drive a Jetta, I am a Volkswagen fan
7. I love my Vera Bradley bags
8. I would love to own Llama's
9. The late Tasha Tudor is my inspiration, I seem to connect with the way of life which she represents
10.I enjoy baking, making pies, breads, jams and jellies, preserving, but hate to cook
Well, there you go hope you gained a little in site in to my world.
"There is ALWAYS Hope, Bea."
8 hours ago