Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FRIENDSHIP~

On a cold and rainy Tuesday, a bit of sunshine arrived in the post...
a package, travelling all the way from Bakersfield, California...
a smile soon spread across my face, dear Kim of My Field Of Dreams, gifted me with this wonderful box of goodies...
A few posts ago, Kim had displayed on her blog pin cushions that she had lovingly created. Numerous blogging friends soon suggested she open an Etsy store; I agreed and asked If I could have the privilege of being her first paying customer...
In the box, wrapped ever so sweetly, was the little blue pin cushion adorned with a heart button and tiny strawberry, a Yankee candle, Kim's fragrant homemade soap, and sunflower seeds gathered from Kim's Field Of Dreams...as most of you know Kim grows the most amazing sunflowers...
I so loved my box of goodies...
and I am thankful for having such a friend as Kim...~Hugs from Maine~ Julie.

10 comments:

Pondside said...

Being the first customer is quite special in the souks of the far east, so I believe there is luck in this for you and for Kim. What a lovely, sunny parcel.

Farm Girl said...

Gosh the box was sure smashed up. I am so glad there wasn't anything to get broken.
You are so sweet Julie. :) Thank you.

Kim said...

Very nice. Kim is a sweetheart. Blogland has brought so many wonderful new people into our lives. (You and Kim included )

Rowan said...

What a lovely way to cheer up a rainy day:)

annie said...

Isn't that lovely!

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, what a wonderful surprize on a rainy day, great goodies. Blessings Francine

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Lucky you to receive such a sweet package from our great blogging friend, Kim. She is such a dear!!
Hugs,
Courtney

acorn hollow said...

it is always fun to get something in the mail but very fun for it to be as pretty as that .
cathy

The Barn Door said...

How sweet!! She should have much success with her store!
Karen

Razzberry Corner said...

I have a great big smile on my face right now! This is what blogging is all about, making friends with the same interests! I'm going to have to check out the Etsy store now! :)

~Lynn