Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY You can see it in their eyes,
in a tender hung and long good-byes,
a love that only moms and daughters know.
You can see it in their smiles,
through passing years and changing styles,
a friendship that continually seems to grow.
You can see it in their lives,
the joy each one of them derives,
in just knowing that the other one is there.....
To care and to understand
lend an ear or hold a hand
and to celebrate in memories they share.
~Anonymous~
I love you mom, Happy Mother's Day

6 comments:

Finegan Antiques said...

My mother passed away in 1986 so Mother's Day is a bittersweet day for me. I carry her with me in my heart. Mom was a moon watcher. Many a night I would find her at the livingroom window looking at the moon. Now every time I see the moon whether it is only a sliver or a full moon, I say "hi" to my mom. I know she is watching that same moon from Heaven.

Donna

Missouri Gal said...

Very nice poem!

Eve said...

Happy Mother's day Julie, and Aunt Beverly!!
Love the flower photo Julie!

Rural Rambler said...

Beautiful shot of all those happy flower faces Julie! Hope you had a wonderful Mom's Day yesterday :)

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Love your poem for mothers day! It is beautiful...found you from Kims sight and glad I did.
Looking forward to being your newest follower
Maggie

Sandy (miss Potter) said...

Beautiful words...

Have just read the preceding post, the cake has a delicious aspect and the aprons is proper to a good cook as you!!!

Sandy