Friday, September 28, 2012

A DELECTABLE INDULGENCE~

Do you see this package?...the one that reads CANDY CORN flavored Oreo cookies...I discovered these at Target last week...have I mentioned how much I love shopping at Target...Friday is errand day and a stop at Target is always a must...anyway...you would think Mr. Dog Trot and I still had  youngsters  living in the house...why you ask? because these delectable wonders were quite happily devoured in a day...such a sinful indulgence and of course accompanied by a tall glass of cold milk...  
Sadly...this Friday... there were no candy corn cookies left on the shelf...my Oreos had been discovered...heading to Target? Do pick up a package of these festive golden orbs...perhaps two or three...how I wish I had! Have a lovely weekend everyone.

14 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I will buy them if I find them. I did buy the kind with orange filling and today all of my grands ate them all up. :) I never did that for my own kids but with my grands, I know Momma's don't let them eat that junk. I will be buying those if they have them at Target. One of my favorites too. :) Thanks for the heads up.

Kelly said...

I have never seen candy corn oreos. Now I have to go to Target and look. Thanks!

acorn hollow said...

I have never seen these. but oh how I love candy corn. I am now on the hunt for them
Cathy

Pondside said...

We don't (yet) have a Target up here, but if we did I'd be grabbing my purse and heading out to find some of these cookies! What a treat!

Earlene said...

I like to shop at Target too and I did not see these....I went last night after work. Glad I didn't...I would eat the whole package.
TGIF
Earlene

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Ha, ha, ha, maybe you can order some on-line!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Yum, I'll be heading to target this week! Have fun at your show, I'd love to go to that one some day!

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

CH has already been thru three packages of those cookies. And some of them were consumed with a bit of Jif chocolate hazlenut spread. They were too sweet for me, but they sure are pretty!

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Julie, oh they do look yummy, sadly no Target here. Guess I need to plan a little trip across the border and head to a Target,HA!!! Always enjoy my visits with you sweet lady,Blessings Francine.

jody said...

i had candy corn m&ms the other day! will have to check the cookies out! i love candy corn and peanuts in a bowl...oh no dont get me started.... love your fall decorations and the cute little babe! enjoy!

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Fall, a cup of hot cider and a stack of these.......
oh and a roaring fire and a good book!

annie said...

I don't think you should have shown me this~~~~! sounds too good to be true!

Razzberry Corner said...

They look yummy! I love candy corn. Halloween time is really bad on the diet. If I got these oreos, I'd eat the entire bag!

dr momi said...

The football shaped oreos were a hit with the gandkids :-)